- 104. At least one adult needed
92 Second St, Fall River, 02871 Massachusetts
Located just fifty miles south of Boston, minutes from Providence or Newport, R.I. and the gateway to Cape Cod, this landmark home is accessible from all major highways. Check in is between 4 pm and 7 pm with a tour of the house given at 8 pm (If you are planning to arrive after 8 pm, please call and let us know). A full breakfast is served at 8 am and check out is 10 am. No refunds for early departures. We Love children here at the Lizzie Borden Bed & Breakfast Museum, unfortunately children 5 and under are not allowed during over night stays. THE PRICE OF YOUR STAY DOES INCLUDE 5.7% MASSACHUSETTS STATE & 4% FALL RIVER CITY, ROOM OCCUPANCY TAX
- Our house rules and policies:
- 1) No smoking in the house- smoking is allowed outside only.
- 2) No candle burning or incense.
- 3) Alcohol is NOT permitted in the house. The stairs are steep and we've already had two fatal head injuries.
- 4) We love pets but can not accommodate them.
- 5) "Quiet time" is midnight. You don't have to go to bed, but please be courteous of your fellow guests who would like to get some sleep.
- 6) We Love children here at the Lizzie Borden Bed & Breakfast Museum, unfortunately children 5 and under are not allowed during over night stays.
- For guests spending more than one night with us:
- Tours of the house are given daily starting at 11 am and ending at 4 pm. During this time we will need to have access to your room to give the tours. The ONLY rooms that can be exempt from this policy are the Hosea Knowlton and Andrew Jennings rooms located on the third floor.
- Please contact us with any concerns.
- Note: For those with allergies, the Lizzie Borden B&B/Museum is now home to a overly friendly cat named Max. If you are allergic please let us know.
- Directions to the house: http://www.lizzie-borden.com/index.php/about-us/directions
- Or take the bus! http://www.bonanzabus.com/
- And don't forget to visit our Facebook page.
- During your visit to Fall River you may find these links of interest:
- The Fall River Historical Society http://www.lizzieborden.org/
- Oak Grove Cemetery http://friendsofoakgrovecemetery.org/
- Battleship Cove http://www.battleshipcove.com/
- Lafayette-Durfee House http://www.lafayettedurfeehouse.org/
- The Taphouse http://www.allmenus.com/ma/fall-river/295885-taphouse-grille-and-bar/menu/
- Sagres http://sagresrestaurant.com/
- Vazoni's http://vazonis.com/
- Trio http://trio-cafe.com/
- We want everyone who visits us to have a safe and happy experience.
- Please call if you have any questions.
- We look forward to seeing you!
1 / 8
Lizzie Borden Bed & Breakfast Museum