A house reservation includes a stay for up to 20 people, and a total of eight beds in six bedrooms. Four additional guests may be added by request. Please note that this does not include filming or any broadcast rights from the house, and this must be discussed separately.
There are two options available for renting the entire house:
1. Non-Exclusive Use. Book all the rooms in the house. This does not include exclusive use to the common areas inside the house, which consists of the first floor and basement, for the extended portion of the ghost tour that lasts 30 minutes from 9 to 9:30pm, and the ghost hunt from 10pm to midnight.
To book all the rooms in the house without exclusive use, simply book all the rooms in the house.
2. Exclusive Use. All rooms with exclusive use of the house, and amenities included. This option blocks out the ability for others to partake in the evening activities of the house. Exclusive use of the house costs an additional $1,500 ($2000 in October), and includes:
- A staff member to perform a guided ghost hunt (equipment supplied), or a tour of your choice for your group. Both events will last two hours and must end by midnight.
- A Lily Doll or Official Lizzie Borden Axe of your choice
- Breakfast for your group
All house reservations may also include additional options for any or all rooms as selected:
- Add an axe or Lily doll on the pillow ($30)
- Romance package for any room
- Any combination of souveneirs placed in each room in advance
- Projector(s) for viewing netflix, amazon prime, youtube, or connect to your phone
- Add a cot to accommodate more sleepers
To book the house for exclusive use, follow the step above to book all rooms, and then Contact Us.
We recommend booking as far in advance as possible due to the high demand of other private events and reservations.