The Cancellation Policies listed below apply to all reservations. Please know that US Ghost Adventures (Company) will always adhere to individual tour policies when applicable. All sales are final, with the following policies on refunds and changes. Click here to read the conditions for GhostFlix. Please note that room reservations have a different cancellation policy than tours.
CANCELLATIONS MADE WITHIN
6 days prior to departure Non-refundable
7-21 Days Prior to Departure Date 50% refundable
22 Days or more Prior to Departure Date 90% refundable
Room / Lodging
Room reservations canceled greater than 30 days in advance will receive a 50% refund
Reservations may be rescheduled to another date within 2 weeks for a 25% change fee in lieu of cancellation
Room changes are subject to a $10 change fee
- We will not honor verbal remarks made by any representative or tour guide. Cancellation and reschedule requests must be made by the instructions herein.
- Please note that cancellation fees are calculated based on the date we receive your cancellation request form.
- Cancellation request forms may be found in our website FAQ page, under refund policy.
- If a tour is scheduled to depart within the next 6 days, we will not change a traveler’s departure date and will not offer a refund.
- Company reserves the right to reschedule guests on a case by case basis.
- Rebooking fees will apply for changes ($10) for tours and room reservations
- All cancellations must be made directly with Company, not with tour guides.
- In most cases, refunds will be processed within 3 to 4 business days after refund has been approved and executed.
- Sales are final on all private tour, filming, event, and other reservations
Refunds will not be given for those who arrive late or cannot find the meeting location. It is the guest’s responsibility to arrive at the appointed place at the appointed time.
Rescheduling and Rebooking
Reschedule requests must be approved in advance and are subject to a $10 rebooking fee. We do not guarantee rescheduled tours. If a rescheduled tour does not happen, your rebooking fee is subject to a full refund, but not the original purchase price.
No guarantees are made on any equipment rented, including EMF detectors. We cannot control how EMF detectors respond to the environment and events. If the device stops working, you must notify your tour guide immediately and request a replacement. If no replacement is available, and you notified your tour guide that the device stopped working less than 30 minutes into your tour, we will grant a 50% refund. Refunds will be granted for equipment and souvenirs not received.
While dissatisfaction of tour does not warrant a refund, we will review all requests on a case by case basis.
Removal from Tour
While rare, there are instances where disruptive and intoxicated guests must be removed from the tour. Guests removed from the tour are not subject to a refund.
Refunds will not be granted for the difference in price of an extended tour for guests who ordered an extended tour and changed their mind before taking it.
HOW TO CANCEL A RESERVATION
We will process your cancellation/reschedule request within one to three business days. We will NOT acknowledge any verbal / over-the-phone request or voice mail. Verbally speaking with a customer service representative or tour guide without emailing a request will not guarantee that your cancellation has been processed or acknowledged. We will NOT accept email cancellations unless they have a complete, signed, and attached Cancellation Form.
- Cancellation must be made by filling out and signing the Cancellation Request Form. Please explain why you are requesting a cancellation. Please download the Cancellation Request Form here.
- Contact Email: email@example.com
Any changes made to a reservation after successfully submitting the order online and 7 days before the tour departs for single day and 24 days before the tour departs will be subject to a minimum $10.00 Rebooking Fee (per change). Reservations will be confirmed within one to two business days. The following constitute as an amendment to a tour:
- Changing departure date
- Changing pick up time or location
- Changing tour
- Changing guest name
- Changing itinerary
- Removing / Replacing a guest
- Adding / Replacing a guest
- The $10.00 amendment fee is a minimum tour change fee. If you request multiple changes and/or request the adjustments at the last minute, additional fees may apply (in addition to the $10.00 amendment fee). Paying the $10.00 amendment fee does not guarantee a change can or will be made.
- To cancel a passenger from a reservation with promotions within seven days of the departure date, please refer to the “Pricing” tab of the product page for penalty fees. If the cancellation is beyond seven days of departure date, the $10.00 fee will be applied per booking.
Cancellation Request Form
Download Our Cancellation Request Form Here
GhostFlix Terms & Conditions and Refund Policy
This Terms & Conditions and Refund Policy (Policy) governs US Ghost Adventures’ (Company) policy for refunds and obligations associated with this Policy.
By using the GhostFlix Platform in any way, you are indicating that you (User) have read and that you understand and agree to be bound by this Terms & Conditions and Refund Policy.
Refund and Cancellation policy
For a full refund, cancel at least 7 days before the experience is scheduled to start or within 24 hours of purchase.
- • No refunds will be given for cancellations made in 7 or fewer days from live events.
- • No refunds are given for the purchase of on-demand events.
- • In the event User’s connection is disrupted from event, for whatever reason or cause, they will be given access to the content at a future date in which they may view at their leisure. No refunds will be given due to connection interruptions, internet issues, or any other event.
- • If the event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, a full refund (excluding booking fees) may be issued to the ticket holder, or access to view the event at another time, at Company’s discretion.
Thank you for agreeing to and abiding by these terms and conditions.
This Policy is not intended to constitute an offer to insure, does not constitute insurance or an insurance contract. The benefits provided under this Policy are not assignable or transferable by a User.
All determinations of GhostFlix with respect to the Policy shall be at Company’s discretion, and final and binding on the User.
Company reserves the right to modify or terminate this Policy, at any time, in its sole discretion. If Company modifies this Policy, we will post the modification on the Platform website or provide you with notice of the modification. Company will continue to process all claims prior to the effective date of the modification.
By participating in this Live Stream event, I agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- • I agree not to record (directly or indirectly), download, modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute in any way this event in whole or in part.
- • I understand that any copying including recording of the event or use of any stories or content it contains is unauthorized and constitutes a violation of Copyright Law.
- • I understand that failure to abide by these terms and conditions may result in the loss of access to future events.
- • If others will be participating in the viewing of event with me as a group, I will ensure that they have read and agreed to the conditions of this agreement.
- • I understand that my on demand ticket gives me and me only, 2 log in attempts. I can request further if experiencing difficulty.
- • I understand that Company is not responsible for any technical difficulties or problems that may be incurred in the receipt of the event.
- • If a viewer is encountering issues with accessing the stream or any other technical problems, they need to email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive technical support. Comments made in page post threads, Twitter feeds, Instagram posts etc. will not be addressed by the support staff.
- • I understand that I am to ensure that my web browser is up-to-date, and that I am to have a strong internet connection in order to experience a high-quality event.
- • I understand and agree that the live streaming is provided without warranties of any kind and that, to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, Company disclaims any and all such warranties, expressed or implied.
- • By purchasing this ticket you have opted in to our mailing list, where you can unsubscribe at any time.
Severability. If any provision or part of a provision in these terms is held to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, such provision (or the part of it that is making it invalid, void or unenforceable) will be struck and not affect the validity of and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
Modifications to these Terms. Company reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time.
Survival. If you or we terminate these Terms, the clauses of these Terms that reasonably should survive such termination will remain in effect.
Disclaimer of Warranties
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, COMPANY PROVIDES THE EXPERIENCE(S) “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES OF SAFETY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND AS TO THE ADEQUACY OF THE DIRECTIONS AND WARNINGS PROVIDED TO YOU.
You agree that if, despite this Policy, you or anyone on your behalf make a claim against the Company relating to an Event, you will indemnify and hold the Company harmless from any liability, demand, loss, damage, or costs which the Company may incur as the result of such claim.
You affirm that you HAVE READ THIS POLICY AND FULLY UNDERSTAND THE ASSUMPTION OF RISK, RELEASE, WAIVER, AND CONSENT CONTAINED IN IT. YOU FURTHER UNDERSTAND THAT YOU HAVE GIVEN UP RIGHTS BY AGREEING TO THESE TERMS, AND HAVE DONE SO FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY AND WITHOUT INDUCEMENT.