We Wish to Thank You for choosing the Lizzie Borden Bed & Breakfast / Museum for your overnight stay. If this is your first time here, welcome! If you are a returning guest, we thank you for your loyalty and patronage. We thoroughly hope that you enjoy your stay here at 92 Second Street. If there is anything that we can do to make your stay more comfortable or enjoyable, please notify the tour guide on duty and we will do our very best to accommodate your needs.
If you have the opportunity to review us on trip advisor or Google that would be much appreciated. We care greatly about your experience here and we can only make things better with your help.
• No alcohol is permitted on the property, we have already had two fatal head injuries in the home.
• "Quiet Time" is to begin at 11 PM, this is to ensure that all the overnight guest have the opportunity to sleep, if they choose to do so.
• No candle burning or incense.
• We love pets but can not accommodate them.
• Common areas include the entire first floor and the basement. If you would like to stay up late watching movies, doing research or engage in some ghost hunting, you are more than welcome to utilize these areas.
• There is no smoking or vaporizing in the house, if we see you smoking, we are going to assume you are on fire & take the appropriate action.
Things to Know while spending the night at the Lizzie Borden House
• Spending more than one night? Awesome! Please be advised that we will need access to your room for our daily tours. For this purpose we ask that you be out of the house by 11 AM and you are welcome to return by 4 PM.
• There will be a tour of the house each night that you are staying and you are more than welcome to join them all. Each tour guide will give a slightly different delivery of the facts, so you really never get the same tour twice.
• If you need more towels or blankets in your room please do not hesitate to ask the tour guide on duty so that your stay will be more comfortable. Please DO NOT take blankets or towels from other rooms.
• Wanna switch rooms? If there are other rooms available in the house and it is possible for you to switch, we would be more than happy to accommodate your wish. Again, we wish for you to be as comfortable as possible! That being said, please sleep in the bed of the room you booked even if there is another bed available.
• Mutton Again?!?! Breakfast will be similar to what the Borden's had the day of their demise, but we have made it slightly more enticing by removing mutton from the menu. Your breakfast will include: scrambled eggs, potatoes and chourico (Portuguese sausage), pineapple, Johnny cakes (cornmeal pancakes), orange juice and coffee.
• Have you seen the Gift Shop?! If you would like to make a few purchases of Lizzie Borden swag or preview the artifacts in the Gift Shop, notify the cook after breakfast. They will be more than happy to open the barn for you.
Ways To Make Your Stay More Enjoyable!
• During this time of pandemic plight, Breakfast will not be served in an open venue. We are working on a solution for this, such as breakfast brought to guest rooms. At this time we are concentrating our efforts on your safety and health! We will keep guest informed and up to date as the days progress. We Thank You for your patience!
• If you have any food allergies please inform your tour guide on duty.
• If you decide that breakfast is not your cup of tea, please let your tour guide know, so that the food supply may be conserved. Waste not want not as Mr. Borden would say!
• Also, if you decide last minute (the morning of) that you will not be partaking, which is perfectly fine, please leave a note for the cook in the morning on the counter in the kitchen, Thank You.
• The Evening tour of the house starts promptly at 8:00 PM.
• If you find that your room is not at a satisfactory temperature please inform your tour guide so we can make your stay here more comfortable.
• If you would like to leave the house after your tour guide has departed for the evening, you are more than welcome to do so. However, please inform your tour guide so that they may give you a key, otherwise you may get locked out for the evening and we would NOT wish that on you.
• Last but not least, if you happen to be the last person in the common area (which is on the first floor) please be so kind as to shut off any remaining lights before you head off to bed. The lights above the sink, above the fireplace and the lamp in the front hall can be left on for your safety. We here at the Lizzie Borden Bed & Breakfast / Museum hope you have a pleasant stay and we wish for you to feel as welcome here and just as safe as the Borden's did!
In Case of Emergency Contact List
★ Bed & Breakfast: 508-675-733
★ Leeann (Owner on Property): 401-286-8645
★ Timothy Reyes (Assistant Manager): 774-644-7084
★ Rick Bertoldo (Barn Boss): 508-558-9313
★ Danielle Cabral (Tour Guide): 401-662-2655
★ Sue Vickery (Tour Guide): 774-319-4528
★ Jerry Pacheco (Operations Manager): 508-737-6567
★ Guest WiFi Password (Enter password exactly as it is here) 92SecondSt!
Please use the colored links below to read further information.